The Draft Midtown Plan was developed using input from residents and stakeholders, however it can still be improved with your help.
The Planning Department encourages all people interested in the Draft Midtown Plan to review the draft plan on this webpage, share the plan with others, and comment on the plan using any of the following methods:
- Participate in the Midtown Community Meeting #3 on January 23, 2019.
- Use the comment functions offered within the webpage plan so that staff can easily see which sections of the plan your comments refers to.
- Email Midtown@SaTomorrow.gov.
- Check back on this webpage, sign up for our email list on this webpage, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Nextdoor to see when we will visit community events and places near you.
The Planning Department will use comments that you submit up until February 3, 2019 to revise the Draft Midtown Regional Center Plan. The Planning Department will continue welcoming comments through the plan webpage, via email, and in person at the following events, throughout the plan adoption process previewed below.
- Comprehensive Plan Committee of City Council in early- to mid-March 2019.
- Planning Commission in April 2019.
- T City Council in May and June 2019.
Community Meeting 3
San Antonio College Nursing and Allied Health Building Room 218 4:30pm-7pm
View our entire events calendar
Subscribe for Updates
The SA Tomorrow Plan
San Antonio is planning boldly to ensure our great City captures the type of growth and economic development that will lead our community into the future and provide benefits to all our residents. Visit this website to learn more about the Comprehensive Plan and what we’re doing to make San Antonio a diverse and thriving community.